BECCA Cosmetics Gift

BECCA Cosmetics Gift

I’m back and Writing my first post on my new looking blog, I’m so happy with It, I will be doing a separate post all about my new Template and also a review on the company I used, so stay tuned!

Now onto what I want to talk about and that is the Makeup brand BECCA Cosmetics, 2 weeks ago I had a surprise package turn up from them and I was speechless to say the least, I had been wanting to try out the new aqua luminous perfecting foundation for a while now but the shade range was still to dark for my pale skin tone, I had commented one day on a photo on their Instagram asking If they was bringing out any lighter shades and they actually got back to me and said they was working on something which I was excited about.

A few weeks later I had a message from them asking for my address as they appreciated my feedback and wanted to send me a little  something, I had no idea and was not expecting anything at all  but I had a shock when I received this package a few weeks later!

becca cosmetics 18

How amazing is this…..I was so shocked, happy and excited at the same time. I have never been sent anything like this before I thought it was such a lovely generous gift for the company to send. It also came with this lovely note.

becca cosmetics 17

Now onto the goodies that were inside, It had the new aqua luminous perfecting foundation in the new shade porcelain, the back light priming filter, and the newest pressed shimmering skin perfector in pearl! pale skinned girls dream! I have mentioned a few times on my blog how much I love becca products I think they have the best products to give you a really nice natural dewy glow.

becca cosmetics 10

becca cosmetics 5

This is the foundation bottle, It has a dropper so its really easy to use, and must be shaken first as this foundation is water based.

Its light-medium coverage but I would say Its more medium on me but can be buildable to full coverage without looking cakey, Its really luminous without looking wet and greasy like some others can do, I also heard that it has this new technology where it adapts to your skin tone which I thought was pretty smart, when I first tested this shade out on my hand I thought It still looked a little yellow for Porcelain but I have to agree that It did colour match into my skin nicely.  It claims to smooth and blur the skin which I also have to agree with, I’m really Impressed with this foundation its perfect for my skin type as I am on the dry side I love wearing luminous foundations.

IMG_6105

kasie 11

I’m wearing the back light primer which I also love, It leaves you with a really subtle glowy base, I think the primer and foundation Is a really nice Combo together, The Highlighter in Pearl is a Must for pale skinned beauties, I used it on my cheeks, brow bone, inner eye highlight and a tiny bit on my nose.

Overall I’m Obsessed with these products And so thankful for BECCA for sending me this generous gift. I am so ready for summer now!!

UK girls BECCA cosmetics can be found here….

www.cultbeauty.co.uk

www.spacenk.com

www.qvcuk.com

Thanks so much for reading

signature

Share:

10 Comments

1. 2nd May 2016 / 7:49 pm

That was so lovely of them to send you a bottle!! Would love to try some Becca products, I’ve only ever heard good things 🙂

Katie | xktram.blogspot.com

• xkassx
      2nd May 2016 / 7:53 pm

I know they have such amazing customer service too, it’s nice to see such friendly brands 🙂 was certainly not expecting this. The highlighters are amazing I would highly recommend them x

• xkassx
      3rd May 2016 / 10:24 pm

They have amazing customer service, I love brands like this who actually take time to listen to us. Lol x

2. 3rd May 2016 / 10:38 am

That was amazing and you are so lucky. Your make up is flawless. Love It! Would you like to follow each other on BLOGLOVIN? If you decided to follow me, please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

• xkassx
      13th May 2016 / 7:16 pm

Hi joice I’ve only just seen your comment, thank you for the comment, I know I was so happy when I got this and felt extremely lucky, I will follow you now on bloglovin 🙂 x

3. Helen
    13th July 2016 / 7:35 pm

Lucky you! Your skin looks flawless!

I’ve been wanting to try out this foundation but I think their shade fair would be to dark for me. Porcelain looks like a better fit but I was wondering if you know what your foundation shade is for Mac and/or Urban Decay so I can compare? xx

• xkassx
      13th July 2016 / 10:17 pm

Aw thank you Helen, yeah porcelain is perfect for me and plus it does adapt to your skin as well, in Mac I am nw15 I’m normally the lightest shade in foundations and if they’re still to dark I just have to make them work, have you seen the lightening drops you can get to change the shade of your foundation? I’ve got the body shop ones and they’re so good!

• Helen
        13th July 2016 / 10:45 pm

Thank you so much for replying to me! I am also a NW15 so now I’m definitely going for the porcelain.

I’ve read about those drops but I have yet to try them. I know the struggle of trying to find the right foundation for fair skin so I’ll give them a go! I heard the cover FX ones are really good but we don’t have that here in the Netherlands but thanks so much for telling me about the ones from body shop because I can get those here for sure!

• xkassx
          13th July 2016 / 10:49 pm

Aw I love replying to people 🙂 and no worries the Becca one is so good I’ve been wearing it non stop since I got it! And yes the body shop ones are good and will last you ages, I’ve seen the cover fx but they are a bit pricey. But the new cover fx drops looks amazing the glow/illuminating ones!! With foundations I can get away with nc or nw 15 as sometimes they can be a little pink I prefer a neutral foundation but they are hard to find sometimes.