New Benefit Brow Range!

New Benefit Brow Range!

Hi My loves,

So I’m sure everyone has seen this new benefit brow range by now. I think every blogger is talking about it and it’s probably old news now to some of you but I’m starting to understand why everyone is loving it.

I wasn’t lucky enough to get sent this whole range but I have been collecting all the freebies going around in the magazines over the last few months. I love trying samples as It’s the perfect way to try before you buy the full size, as let’s be honest how many of us buy products and then never use them again which is a total waste of money.

But I’ve got to say benefit is killing it with this new brow line and I’ve loved everything I’ve tried so far, and I will definitely be picking up the full sizes.

So basically benefit have re-vamped their whole brow line, they still have their popular existing products like gimme brow for example but it’s had a makeover with fancy new packaging,  plus they also have some brand new products as well.

benefit brow 5

This is what I have picked up in magazines including ELLE, Glamour, Marie Claire.

I have Gimme Brow, Goof proof pencil and ready set brow.

Like I said benefit are killing it, and these samples are such generous sizes. I’ve actually been using these every day since I got them, which is saying something as I’ve used the same brow products for years including my holy grail ABH brow wiz pencil, but I’m thinking these are going to replace that.

The new brow range include:

• Goof proof brow pencil
  • KA brow, brow gel
  • Gimme brow, volumizing eyebrow gel
  • Browvo, conditioner eyebrow primer
  • Brow zings, eyebrow shaping kit
  • Precisely, brow pencil
  • Ready set brow, clear brow gel
  • 3D BROWtones, eyebrow enhancer

As you can see this is quite a big range and it’s not even all of it, this is just the main brow items. I would love to try the KA brow, Precisely pencil and the 3D brow tones next as they look really interesting.

Some people have said the packaging is a bit gimmicky but I actually really like it, It stands out so I think they have achieved what they wanted. plus isn’t benefit packaging always gimmicky and quirky??

So first up that I have tried which I found in ELLE mag is the Goof proof brow pencil

benefit brow 11

benefit brow4

The goof proof is exactly what it says, it’s so easy to use and fills in the brows perfectly, you really don’t have to be a pro at doing brows to use this. I love the shape of the pencil, it has a pointed edge to really define the brow.  The shade I have is 2 which is a really good match for me, it’s meant to be for blondes to light brown hair. This is available in 6 shades, so it has a shade to match everyone.

Next is the ready set brow gel from Marie Claire magazine

benefit brow 9

This is just a clear brow gel that is perfect for setting the brows, I normally apply the goof proof then use this over the top and it literally sets my brows like cement it’s great! I would say This is perfect for summer or going on holiday as it really does set the brows, I don’t think they would budge with this stuff.

Lastly is the Gimme brow gel from glamour mag

benefit brow 10

Yes I did pick up two of these but only because I picked up shade 5 in deep that was a little dark for me, then I realised they also had shade 1 which is lighter and is much better for my brows. I’ve actually used gimme brow for years, I love the fact it has fibres in to make the brows look fuller and thicker.

I’m definitely going to be picking up the full size in the goof proof and try some of the other products to.

Have you tried ay of these new benefit products? Let me know your favourites below.

The Full range of products can be found here

Thanks for reading

signature

xo

Share:

10 Comments

1. 16th July 2016 / 11:56 am

I haven’t tried any of the products yet but from what you’ve said they sound pretty good! Thanks for the review Kasie!

• xkassx
      17th July 2016 / 2:31 pm

They are really good! I have stuck to the same brow products for years so I’m really impressed with this range, definitely keep an eye out for the magazines as it’s the perfect time to try them 🙂

2. 17th July 2016 / 2:11 pm

I really want to try Ready, Set, Brow! It’s the only freebie I haven’t grabbed yet, can I buy another magazine I won’t read?! haha! I really love Gimme Brow though, it’s so good for a nice natural brow.. made me notice how much I need mine waxed though ha! The Precisely brow is amazing though, it’s taken a little getting used to as I usually use Dipbrow but it’s so so good xx

Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

• xkassx
      17th July 2016 / 2:35 pm

It’s really good and really sets the brows but I do like the gimme brow as that has the fibres in it,
      It’s always been one of my favourites. I used to always use dipbrow but haven’t in ages I must go back to using that. The precisely pencil is definitely on my list to try next, I like the fact goof proof is like the ABH brow definer pencil. Least I won’t need any brow products anytime soon these will keep me going 🙂 xoxo

3. 17th July 2016 / 6:19 pm

Benefit’s packaging is always out of this world and you have captured it so beautifully in your photos! I would love to try everything from this range and your brows look en pointe! 😀 xx

elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

• xkassx
      18th July 2016 / 9:43 am

Aw thank you 🙂 I know benefit packaging is always fun and that’s what I love about the brand! Keep an eye out I think some of the magazines are still available it’s the perfect time to try them out 🙂 xo

4. 17th July 2016 / 9:58 pm

thanks for this review! can’t believe I still haven’t had the chance to try any of the new range out yet but its definitely at the top of my list!

5. Georgia
    17th July 2016 / 9:59 pm

6. 18th July 2016 / 1:43 am

I totally agree with you, its so much better to try the samples before buying the fill size. Also I love that you can get so many Benefit products in smaller sizes! Makes them so easy for travelling as they are so convenient 🙂
    http://www.ameliagilmore.blogspot.co.uk x

• xkassx
      18th July 2016 / 9:41 am

I know same. The amount of money I waste on makeup that I but and don’t end up liking and using lol really glad benefit have done these free samples with the magazines. 🙂 xo