It was just over a year ago that I created kasiebeauy and my first post was about building my dream vanity, well now a year later and I’m doing an updated post all about my beauty room and a little tour now that it is all completed. Plus im going to share some of my favourite beauty storage with you as I get asked a lot about where I get my storage from. If you follow me on snapchat, Instagram etc than you’re probably sick of me talking about my beauty room ha ha but I’m really proud of the final look, and having my beauty room was always something I dreamed of.
This is my favourite side for obvious reasons, I love how it’s all come together and just by adding my wall print shelf it has really made a difference, as well as my shelving units either side.
- Hollywood mirror is from illuminated mirrors here
- Other vanity mirror is from TK maxx
- Desk is from IKEA its the Malm desk Here
- Shelves are from IKEA and are called Lack shelf Here
- wall print shelf is From IKEA called Mosslanda Here
- Sheepskin Stool I made myself
I am totally obsessed with my prints, I think its made it look so chic!
- Acrylic Brush holders are from TK maxx / glass beads ebay( but you can use anything)
- Spotty print dish is from HM home (love using things like this to store my beauty blenders and other odd bits in)
- Acrylic makeup/cosmetic holders were from BHS but I’m sure you can find similar items in Homesene/ TK maxx etc (I love using these to store all my essential makeup items in so I can easily get to them)
- In my malm drawer I use the IKEA kitchen cutlery tray called STODJA its only £2.50!! it’s great for sectioning all my makeup.
- Acrylic box is from Beautify Here ( And its HUGE! perfect for all your makeup)
- I found this Acrylic organiser in TK maxx I think it’s for an office as it was in the stationary department but I use it for my makeup palettes
- I have a massive beauty sponge addiction so all my new ones I like to keep separate and I store them in random things like this.
- Mug was from BHS and the MAC glass pot I made myself by printing out some vinyl and again glass beads were from ebay. Gold K mug was from anthropologie.
- Byalegory acrylic storage (they have the best storage it’s sold on amazon, I love the palette and compact organisers)
- compact holder from Here
- palette holder from Here
- I love buying cups and mugs and using them as holders for my lipstick and Lip liners. I normally get them from anthropologie.
- Acrylic lipstick holder with lid is from Beautify Here (stops lipsticks getting dusty)
- This storage unit is from IKEA called Kallax I always wanted one of these, my plan was to store my bags and shoes in it but my makeup just kind of took over ha!
- I’ve had these shelves for years but I couldn’t part with them so I painted them white and sprayed the metal bit gold which made it look more modern and pinterest inspired. I just put all my random bits on these, and bits and bobs I like to display.
- Everyone has an IKEA Alex unit but these are so good for makeup and beauty storage. I keep all my hair products, tan and skin care bits in here.
- My little tray I got from Hobby lobby in america and I like to just keep my straighteners and tongs in it.
- I wish I could tell you where this nail polish holder was from but I got it about 4 years ago and seriously can’t remember but I’m sure you can find something similar on ebay etc
- This wall I keep all my clothes on and also have IKEA Malm drawers that go underneath so it’s basically my makeup room and walk in closet
- clothes rail is also from IKEA called MULIG
So that is pretty much it, a lot of my makeup storage I get from Byalegory, tkmaxx, homesense, Beautify and other home stores, I often look at the kitchen, stationary and bathroom departments for unusual things I can use, always think outside the box, I like using pretty dishes, mugs etc to store some of my makeup.
let me know if I’ve missed anything or If you have any questions.
Do you have your own makeup area or room? let me know!
Thanks for reading xo