I have talked about Jouer cosmetics a lot on my blog and how I’m such a lover of this brand and their products. Last year I got the best of nudes holiday set and it was by far my favourite set, so I was very excited about the holiday sets this year, especially as Jouer has launched so many new products this year.
These are actually my Christmas presents but John let me have them to feature on my blog as part of my gift ideas, I did know I had them as I pretty much forced him to get me them ha ha. But I wont be showing any swatches I’m afraid but I will included the swatches from the Jouer website so you can see the shades.
Out of all the sets Jouer released I wanted the lip topper and best of nude set the most, as I already have pretty much all the highlighters anyway and the deep lip set and metallic set didn’t appeal to me as much as these ones.
I love the Jouer lip toppers so I had to get this set as it has a lot I don’t own and also two new shades. These lip toppers are gorgeous to wear on their own or over the top of lipsticks or even lip liner, they look so beautiful.
This set includes –
- Frost Bite – Metallic Shimmering Snowy Pearl
- Rose Gold – Metallic Shimmering Rose Gold
- Skinny Dip – Metallic Shimmering Golden Nude
- St. Tropez – Metallic Shimmering Champagne
- NEW shade Stardust – Metallic Shimmering Golden Coral
- NEW shade Sugar Plum – Shimmering Wine with Gold Fleck
- Tan Lines – Metallic Shimmering Bronze
(image cult beauty)
Now onto my favourite set which is this years best of nude set, like I said I got last year and I loved it, this one has slightly different shades in and also a new shade called naked. I just love these mini sizes as they’re a great way to try out the product before buying the full size and they’re also great for your hand bag! I have talked about the formula of these loads of times so I wont bore you but just know they’re so pigmented and are so comfortable to wear as the formula is lovely.
This set has the perfect nudes and literally a shade for everyone.
- Bare – Matte Warm Nude Fawn
- Dulce de Leche – Matte Cool Nude
- Naked – Matte Cool Peachy Pink
- Papaye – Metallic Warm Peach
- Rayanne- Matte Cool Grey Nude
- Rosé – Cool Metallic Champagne Mauve
- Tawny Rose – Matte Cool Dusty Mauve
- Terra – Matte Neutral Deep Ochre
(image cult beauty)
These sets would seriously make the best Christmas gifts to any makeup lover and the packaging is also super pretty and feels really Christmassy which I love. I know I’ve talked a few people into getting these sets and I hope you all love them as much as I do. You can also get some deals this weekend as I know both cult beauty and beauty bay have deals on so you can get them a little cheaper. John ordered mine from cult beauty.
Let me know if you get these for Christmas or decide to treat yourself, I would love to know what you think.
Thanks for reading xo
Shop The Post